Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's day to the wonderful mothers (Susan and Lorna) in our life. We appreciate the love, sacrifice, hard work and kindness you have shown us (and Joy). Thank you for praying for us and supporting us.

Joy- it is an honor and a joy to be your mom and get to spend every day with you. I love your spunky attitude and your sense of adventure. I love being your mom!

One year ago......Joy was so tiny!

 Today: (Joy has had a fever yesterday and today so she isn't her usual smiley self)
26 weeks pregnant with little brother 








2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day! It looks like you have the perfect little bump to rest Joy on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet words, honey! I loved being a Mommy and raising all of you girls, I always tell woman that every woman should have at least one daughter...and I was blessed to have three!! It's wonderful to see that you are enjoying being a Mommy too :-) I love you !

    ReplyDelete