Tuesday, May 28, 2013

7 months with baby brother

Only 12 weeks (-5 or +2)  to go before we meet little brother. Thinking that little brother could be five weeks early is always in the back of my mind, which is a bad thing because he could be 2 weeks late!

 
Weight gain: Total of 13lbs so far. I just went back and looked at my stats from my pregnancy with Joy and I was 6 pounds heavier with her. Either this means that I will carry this baby full term...or running around after a toddler is good exercise!

Funny memory: Last night Joy was being silly and kept giving me raspberries on my belly. She would shriek in laughter each time.

Good:  I have had crazy nesting urges so I am getting a lot done in preparation for the baby. Although we still haven't watched the birthing videos, made a birth plan OR paid our deposit at the hospital, all goals for this next month!. I am starting to get clothes lined up and we are getting his room decorations up. Brad found the cutest super hero prints that we put up. I have been trying to rearrange kid stuff so we have room for new baby...quite the feat in 700 square feet of apartment! We get Joy's new crib in a couple weeks and then the new baby can go in the pack n play (and Moses basket). We have almost settled on a name, hooray! Naming this little guy has been really hard for us.

Bad: The heat has been really hard for me to handle.......I think I will be driving everywhere this summer, taking an afternoon nap and drinking lots of cold drinks!

Ugly : The cankles have started....oh boy. This is a couple weeks earlier than it started with Joy but that was brought on by a trip to Thailand. As the weather heats up...I assume that swollen feet will be my new look.

In the picture where I am pregnant with Joy I am closer to the camera but my bump is definitely smaller this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment