Friday, May 31, 2013

Free Father's Day Card


For the fun of it...here is a picture of Joy from last June (on Brad's birthday and first Father's day). Look how little she was! 

June is just around the corner and it is a VERY busy month for the Christensen household. Our anniversary (June 4), my birthday (June 9), Brad's birthday (June 17), Father's day (this year also June 17)....are all coming up. (Also my brother in law's birthday is close to mine in June and my sister just had a birthday the end of May...phew!) 

Father's day is just around the corner and you may have a father or a husband who needs a card. My friend Emily has a great craft/sewing/recipe blog called Nap-Time Creations. She just posted a great website that you can order free father's day cards from! Check out her website for directions. I am doing one right now for my dad :-) All I had to pay for was postage...pretty cool!

Click here to go to Nap-Time Creations : Free Father's Day Card

p.s It only works to mail within the US not overseas.

1 comment: