Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I have had a great mother's day so far. On Saturday Brad took Joy for an hour and I went and got a pedicure. It was great to have time to read my book and get pampered but to be honest I thought about Joy and Brad the whole time.....:-)

Then this morning Brad made me a great breakfast (and Joy was nice enough to take an early nap so we could eat without holding a baby). In my mother's day card was a gift card to H&M and Brad is going to take me shopping on Friday (he takes his last paternity day). I have such a great little baby and such an amazing and loving husband. Thanks Brad for making me feel special. I love being your wife and Joy's mommy.
We attempted to take a family picture...but with a dog and a baby there isn't a "perfect" picture. At least you can't see the HUGE wet spot on my shirt from the spit up!



2 comments:

  1. pretty good family shot! Great first photo too! Although Joy looks tiny there... she looks so much bigger in "real life" :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the family photo! So cute - So glad you had a good mothers day! Love you sis

    ReplyDelete