Monday, April 23, 2012

Sunday

Sunday was a beautiful sunny day here in Hong Kong so we packed up the car and went to explore the Lavender Gardens located about 20 minutes from our house.  Other than the bugs attacking me (which is normal when I am outside in nature here in HK), it was a very fun morning.

 Don't you love how "Hong Kong" I have become using the umbrella for shade? It was just so hot and sunny and I didn't want Joy to get a sunburn and no one around me gave me one funny look :-)
 Brad feeding the goats

 Emily & Joy feeding the fish




Then for the first time in Joy's life, we left her with a babysitter and went on a date (well we left her for an hour when my mom was here when Joy was 2 weeks old). We had such a fun time at the movies and walking around the mall. However we really did miss Joy and were so happy to see her. It is strange to think about but that was the longest I have been away from Joy since she was born. The babysitter and her family loved hanging out with Joy and she was good, so all in all a success. 

What an AMAZING Sunday

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted you to know that I love all the blogging you have been doing! I love seeing all the pictures! Love you sis

    ReplyDelete