Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday or "thoughts on poop and sleep"


Everyone said that once you have an infant your life revolves around poop and sleep....I didn't really believed those people. However,I believe them now.... our lives do revolve around poop and sleep.



It is the last day of Brad's Spring Break. It has been so amazing to have Brad around. We started using cloth diapers (see Joy modeling them in the pictures) over and Brad has been the one handling most things related to them. It has been an overall good experience, although I can get a little overwhelmed by poop at times (who would have thought). We are getting some biodegradable flushable liners from a friend in a couple days so hopefully that will help me cope better.

You can see her BCG scar on her arm. I am hoping it doesn't get too big!

So I waited a little too long to take some "newborn" pictures of Joy. I tell you for how organized I usually I am having a baby has definitely made me more scattered and forgetful. It could be the lack of sleep! Although this week Joy has slept between 4-5.5 hours in a row at night, so I am very happy. We just weighed her a couple days ago and she now weighs 10lbs.


Mom I hate this headband....can't you just leave me to sleep?


Ok that is better just place the flower on my head.....

No comments:

Post a Comment