Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A day in the life of Emily & Joy: Tuesday

On Tuesdays Joy and I go to a mom's play group near not to far from our house. It has been fun to connect with mom's. The ladies that organize it do a great job at arranging various events; guest speakers, prayer times, outings, recipe exchanges, chatting times.

Before Easter there was an Easter egg hunt and picnic that was very fun. Our last meeting was a chatting time and the thing that I learned...all babies are different and do things differently (even if they have the same parents) and they change very quickly :-) I can't figure out how anyone can write a baby or toddler book and say that there is one way to do something!
Can you spot me...hint I'm nursing Joy. It was a hilarious experience nursing her, while sitting on the grass, in a skirt and squirting milk every where... maybe that is more information than you wanted :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment