Thursday, September 18, 2014

Typhoon




Brad was suppose to spend two nights at High school camp....but in came a typhoon. He got to sleep at home and even got a few hours in the morning to stay home. I was very glad because Simon started a high fever at the same time, so it was nice to have Brad around. The wind and rain were fun to watch. I never got snow days as a kid, so it is fun to have typhoon days as an adult. Now we are back to sunny, humid, hot days....we eagerly look forward to some cooler weather!

Snuggling sick little Simon...who has started giving the most adorably sweet kisses, they melt your heart.
After laying on me and moaning, he fell asleep while I was reading Joy a story.
Joy loves to play any game that involves her blankets. She loves to lay in her tunnel, under her table or on the hard cold tile..... and bring in lots of blankets. Also games that she loves ; picnic and doctor...they also involve blankets :-)

When sister is standing on a stool "helping" me with dinner or dishes, brother has to be right there too. I need deeper  counters....because he has quite the reach. With two eager and little helpers....it is hard to get a lot done (like washing breakable stuff or cutting anything with a knife!).....but it is hard to say no because one day I want them to help me. So everything just takes twice as long :-)



Joy's favorite bear...who she misplaced and we "lost" him for a few hours. I was panicked! He also has a whole in the seam.....

No comments:

Post a Comment