Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Every hour

I was inspired by a blog I read to take a picture every hour to document what I do all day. With two little kids every hour that they are awake is VERY FULL...so it has taken me all week to get enough pictures of every hour of the day. It is not that I lack enough to do to fill each hour...it is that I am so busy I generally forget to take a picture (and I am really bad at taking pictures!). My day can seem to be overwhelmingly full of cleaning up messes, diapers and temper tantrums (for Joy, Simon and me) but it is also full of many blessings that come in the form of cuddles, kisses, stories , picnics and sleepovers :)

5/5:45 am -(Depending on when Simon is up for the day): Nursing Simon (he is almost weaned!) Joy is up between 6/6:30 depending on how noisy Simon has been 
 7 am -breakfast... Cleaning up spilled milk 

8am -Joy playing 
Simon crying while I do dishes 
 9 am -reading to Joy while Simon naps (she also gets to watch a tv show while I take a quick shower)

 10am -Simon is awake and we go on a morning outing ( today was ikea)

11am -playing at ikea


Noon- lunch!

1pm -nap time for both kids... Mom gets to relax a bit ! Listening to an online sermon ( I missed the sermon because Joy wouldn't stay in Sunday school without me) 

2pm- Simon is awake. The goal is to try and keep him from knocking on Joy's bedroom door and walking her up! 

2:30/3 -Joy is awake. Playing picnic 

3 pm -living room turns into toy chaos. Keeping it real folks with real pictures of my house :) 

4 pm -daddy is home and playing Joy's favorite game (sleepover :)

5 pm -dinner and a family walk 

6 pm -nightly story reading  after bath time 

7 pm -bedtime for the kids

8 pm - Brad and I enjoy a little tv and Rudy is finally happy that the pack is as it should be... Minus the two hairless puppies that hound him all day long :)


9 pm- goodnight Hong Kong. We are tired! 

No comments:

Post a Comment