Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Summer

Sadly summer is coming to an end. It is amazing how quickly it has gone by. Thankfully I only have two more days of summer school and then we still have a week before Brad goes back to work. I have been bad about blogging, mainly because when Joy goes to bed I am just a bit too tired to blog. Here are a few pictures of some of our activities (although I am bad at taking pictures too so all of these are from Brad's phone...what a good dad!)

Joy visiting me at summer school...and yes trying to eat the glue!

Daddy perfected the sheet tent

Hong Kong science museum. A fun afternoon but a bit too crowded and "big" for Joy. 

Walk along avenue of the stars in TST where joy had her picture taken by about a million mainlanders. 
 
"Walloo" Joy is obsessed with water and would take a bath several times a day if allowed too. She also demands the tap running ... A small price to pay for half an hour of entertainment :) 
Weekly trip to the swings 

Dinner at cocos ... Joy yelled "rice! rice!" the whole time we waited for our food. When we finished dinner she cried more more... I guess she likes it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment