Monday, July 8, 2013

34 weeks with the "baba"

Joy calls babies "baba" and is obsessed with putting her little brothers onesies in her baby doll! 

Weight gain. Total 24.5 lbs 

Funny memory. Kids say and do the funniest things regarding pregnancy. One student asked if he could listen to the baby. I said sure. ... And he says -" I think the baby is screaming". Another boy said (as I walked by) " I wonder if her baby hatched yet..." Ha

Good. Cankers only lasted a few days.  I'm feeling pretty good still and have enough energy to get me to joys bedtime (especially if I get a nap every few days) :). Brad being home is amazing 

Bad. I have not been sleeping really well but thankfully I have been able to nap! 

Ugly. Getting off the floor is getting ridiculously hard!  I'm also on a steady diet of tums as this baby is giving me crazy heart burn!  I'm kind of hoping baby boy decides to come 5 weeks early too (as long as he is ready ) :)



No comments:

Post a Comment