Thursday, March 14, 2013

Horse stables

On Tuesday our mom's group had a field trip to the Tun Mun Horse Stables. We got to see the horses, pet a pony and enjoy a picnic in the beautiful weather.Joy wanted to touch the horses in the worst way...the girl has no fear :-) 
 Another driving accomplishment, I drove all the way there (thanks to my friend Joanna who was my navigator). I am getting more brave in driving places I haven't been before, thanks to my trusted iPhone equipped with google maps. Driving in new locations can be a bit frustrating here because the signs are TERRIBLE and construction is EVERYWHERE. 








Joy thought that this horse statue was real and didn't want to stop petting it.

Watching a demonstration....we couldn't really hear what the man was saying and Joy was being too noisy so I had to go out and look for some horses :-)

We ended with a picnic lunch, which Joy enjoyed while strapped in to her stroller because the girl can't sit still unless there is a 5 point harness :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment