Monday, March 4, 2013

Growing....growing....growing

Mommy is growing....
I am 16 weeks pregnant with little Christensen #2. I feel like I am a lot bigger with this baby already but it could just be all in my mind. (There is a picture for you to compare). Everything has been going really well with this pregnancy. I am starting to feel less tired which is good (maybe because we also finally have Joy sleeping through the night as of three weeks ago). I tried to recreate the same outfit (however I wrote different pants and have had to wear my belly bands with all my pants!)


           
Me pregnant with Joy at 16 weeks(left)        Me pregnant with baby 2 (right)

Joy is growing.....
Joy has become more interested in practicing her walking. We bought her this great toy (sit to stand learning train) for her birthday and she LOVES it. She is learning to put more pressure on her feet and not her hands so the train doesn't "run away from her" :-)



Our garden is growing......
Our garden is 5 weeks old. Brad has given away a lot of seedlings and thinned out a bunch too. We even got to enjoy our first spinach salad from our garden (well the only part from our garden were the spinach leaves but it is a start!).
So many pots! (There are two layers of pots there if you can't tell)




Brad is training up the peas by the little window and on the palm tree
Brad and Rudy are not growing :-) Although Rudy is growing in his love for Joy (Thankfully Rudy is really active or with all the food that Joy is feeding him, he would be growing too!).



1 comment:

  1. oooo fun belly shots... you are tiny preggo with both kids... so cute :o)

    ReplyDelete