Thursday, September 13, 2012

Favorite striped PJs

 Joy has almost outgrown some very cute PJs and I realized that I didn't have any pictures of her in them. At least she isn't growing as fast as she was during the first three months. I thought that something magical happened when the clothes went into her dresser. One day they would fit her great the next day WAY too small.  I have been organizing our pictures from summer time and it is amazing to see how big Joy is compared to summer. She is so fun these days; smiles, laughs, scooting all over, screeching and squawking in excitement., throwing her arms down when she wants something that is too far away. We love you Joy!
 
Joy has been resistant to napping in her carrier these days and still takes 4 naps...so the last two days we have been chilling at home. Joy is getting a crash course in home ec; you know watching me do: cleaning, laundry cooking, baking, and a few skype dates :-)Tomorrow we are leaving the house for a lunch date because I am gong a bit stir crazy.

Look at Joy's hair! It is hard to capture in pictures because it is so light, but this morning it was sticking straight up, so a picture was in order.
So yes this baby has my eye shape and chin but in every other respect she is her daddy's girl. Never in a thousand years did I think I would have a blond hair, blue eyed baby.

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! Thanks for posting so many pictures it makes my day to get to see new pics of her.

    ReplyDelete