Friday, September 7, 2012

And she moves

Ok so Joy isn't crawling (didn't want to get your hopes up), but she is defiantly moving. Call it a scoot, or a shuffle, a wiggle or a slide....whatever it is she gets from one side of the room to another. Yikes and I thought I could wait a few more months to baby proof my house. I thought that since she was 5 weeks early it would take her a while to get the hang of going where she wants to go. I moved early and Brad didn't even crawl, he just was drug around on a blanket by his older sister until he walked. I guess Joy is taking after her mom.

 She gets stuck places which is pretty hilarious and I still need to get it on video but here are a few pictures of the evidence.

 Obviously under the chair is a great place to hang out. When Brad saw the picture he said "Em she could have pulled the whole chair on to her head!" I didn't even think about that...good thing I was CLOSE BY.
 Have you tried to do that move before? Legs and arms not touching the ground.... I tried while doing Pilates and it is REALLY hard.
 Joy started in the middle of the activity mat.....and I came back from doing dishes and this is where she was!
hmm this ottoman tastes great

3 comments:

  1. Gotta move any way she can :) I've tried that oilseed move, too - not easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn iPhone auto correct! I meant pilates move, haha!

    ReplyDelete