Sunday, January 1, 2012

Merry Christmas....

So it is a little late but I wanted to put up some pictures from Christmas break. A good friend of mine (that I got to see during Christmas break) reminded me that I "would blog more during Christmas break" and she reminded me I was crazy to think that would happen.

We had a very fun time in the US seeing family (especially spending time with our CUTE little nephews), friends, shopping for baby stuff and Brad went skiing (and didn't break any bones). We didn't bring a camera to the US so I am still waiting for my father in law to send me a few pictures, but he did already send me a few.





The quilt my mom lovingly made for us
















The downside to going to the US for only two weeks is that you remember the LONG LONG flight instead of being able to forget about it (like I usually do over the two month holiday). I'm 7 months pregnant now and feeling really good. Flying while pregnant was interesting, people are definitely more helpful and I wasn't air sick at all (amazing), however, the swollen ankles and the tray table hitting the belly was not so fun. My lovely parents in law bought me compression socks, so me and old people everywhere have the same pair of socks :-) Flying makes the baby very active, so she must already have a love of traveling although I hope she will be sedate on the plane once she is born!


The Christensen Family on Grandpa Chris's birthday.

4 comments:

  1. So did you finally buy some maternity clothes, Emily?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt your mom made is BEAUTIFUL. She had told me about it, worrying that it might be too bright I think it is perfect! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow em the quilt that mom made is awesome! It is super cute. You are getting so big!!! I love it - I can't wait to meet her

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been waiting for you to write your Christmas blog....It's fun seeing your bump grow bigger and bigger :-)

    love you guys !
    Mom

    ReplyDelete