Sunday, November 27, 2011

One month closer


The months are moving along and we are now one month closer to meeting our little girl. We have had a fun Thanksgiving weekend and are enjoying an afternoon of reading while sitting next to our Christmas tree (which doesn't smell so much like off gassing plastic like last year, but more like Bath and Body works "balsam home fragrance spray"). We had to rearrange our living room furniture to accommodate for Christmas decorations and I still have a few things that had to go back in storage as we just don't have space.

" Khamis & Fatima" our ornaments from Egypt

Brad put up the tree and lights and I put up the ornaments, last year Ruthie helped....we miss her this year.
Rudy thought he would help me since Ruthie wasn't here to help...although at first he though the gold balls were a toy :-)

New pregnancy developments
* Four months to go!
*Baby moves around like a crazy acrobat
*We are pretty sure on a name, although we will keep it a secret until she is born
*Bending over is getting more difficult, which I forget about until I am trying to pick something up and just can't do it :-)
* I can't fit through spaces anymore and get stuck, which makes me laugh
* I feel like I eat all day long. My only cravings are: passion fruit bubble tea, hot chocolate and honey nut cheerios (which I can't get here...so I can't wait until Christmas break).
*I get seats in the MTR a lot, which I appreciate!
*Students come up, pat my belly and say "hi baby", which I think is very cute

4 comments:

  1. You are looking great honey!! I am glad everything is still going along well with your pregnancy..Praise God! I am here in the US and I just want to buy all these darling little girl things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Emily and Brad--
    We are so very excited and thrilled for you and your new little addition (edition!). We follow your blog regularly and love to hear about your travels, your home, your jobs, your pregnancy --- and Rudy!

    Very fondly,
    Marcia and Rand Hale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily- You look awesome! Your tummy does look bigger in the t-shirt your right- Love all your Christmas decorations- Tyler and I are doing to get our tree this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish Rudy could help us set up decorations!!! I bet he is nothing but focused on the task at hand and never gets distracted by... oh let's say... running around like a crazy dog.

    ReplyDelete