Friday, October 21, 2011

Around the house


We have had a fun October here in Hong Kong. The fall weather has finally come and we are enjoying it immensely; especially eating every dinner on the roof. Brad's guavas have finally ripened and he is enjoying eating fruit off our balcony.


Brad bought me a rocker/recliner at IKEA (drastically on sale), which I LOVE. It makes our small living room a little squished but totally worth it. Rudy thinks that the chair was bought for him, but thankfully he is small and there is still space for me, baby bump and Rudy.

Our baby and my belly have grown a lot in the past couple weeks. I feel great and eating all the time. If Brad keeps up eating with me, he is going to gain a little baby weight too :-)

Pregnancy highlights the past two weeks include:
* getting a seat at the crowded bank because I am pregnant.

*getting my first promotional packet of "mommy milk" powder. Side note: people in HK love formulas and it is marketed to people of all ages....needless to say it sounds gross and I returned the "free gift" to the lady at the grocery store. She was appalled.

* feeling the baby move, and boy do we have an active little person.

* a 6th grader asking me if I was pregnant or "just getting fat" :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment