Thursday, September 22, 2011

Beginning of 2nd Trimester

I'm into my second trimester and feeling GREAT! I feel like a normal person again it is amazing how not throwing up multiple times a day will do that to you. This weekend I actually went out of the house with Brad for the first time in many many weeks.

Here are some bump pictures that you all have been requesting. I'm getting creative in making my pants fit and will need to explore maternity pants soon (although I have heard in HK they are really expensive or hideous, so we will have to get creative).

A colleague at work who is due any day now and me.

This dress is a hand-me-down from Ruthie, who says it makes everyone look pregnant :-)

Lounging with Rudy in the evening

Brad and Rudy being silly.
I didn't want Brad to feel left out of the blog. He has been an amazing husband through out this whole pregnancy. I'm so happy he is in my life.

4 comments:

  1. Love love love to see that tiny little bump! Hope you keep us all updated on the blog. Blessings from Cairo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I must say you do have a little bump showing :-) So happy you are feeling good now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures!!!! That is so awesome

    ReplyDelete