Thursday, February 26, 2015

Good bye Fanling children's clinic!


I just have to report that Simon took his 18 month injection like a champ. Minimal crying once promised gummie  bear was delivered. It was my last time at the clinic here in Hong Kong. I did not shed a tear! Overall it has been a great experience at the clinic however there are  some funny (and frustrating) things. Here are just a couple. 
1) chinese babies: HK  children sit on their parents laps totally comatose... Simon ran around the clinic like a wild child. 
2) formula:  the nurse was a little confused by the fact that Simon drinks cow milk from a sippy cup not formula from a bottle. I must say tht the nurses were very supportive and encouraging when I hose to nurse both kids. 
3) food. They measure how much babies eat in rice bowls, which is hard for me because my kids eat off IKEA plates, and don't only eat rice. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment