Monday, June 9, 2014

The past two weeks

We have all had a terrible cold. It started with Joy and slowly everyone was infected. We are mostly healthy two weeks later (Simon just started the cold two days ago so hopefully he is better before we fly).

We all went to the doctor, which is always an experience here in Hong Kong. The doctors LOVE to give tons of medicine. Below is a picture of the medication given to me and Joy. I was given 6 prescriptions, five of which Brad discovered I couldn't take while breastfeeding (something I mentioned to the doctor!).
So the past two weeks we have been staying home....watching a lot of Franklin and Friends (Joy's favorite TV show)


We tried Benadryl  (so we can use it on the plane if necessary) on Joy to see if she would get sleepy and she did! 
How the kids entertained themselves: 
Lots of showers

Simon practicing his crazy butt scoot  (he can move so fast!)

Simon unpacking the cupboards, his favorite past time



Brad and I celebrated out 9th anniversary. We were too sick to go out on a date so the kids. However the kids were stir crazy and entertaining them at home was getting hard so I went and got my favorite pizza and then Brad and I ate it after the kids went to bed......not the most romantic but we will get lots of dates during summer vacation.

We did manage to go out on a date for my birthday which was REALy fun.  Then had cupcakes at home the next day on my actual birthday. Joy kept saying I had to "blow the candles up" :)











No comments:

Post a Comment