Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Joy in April

Here are some memories from the past month that we never want to forget

* Joy takes her stroller on walks around the house and when she "comes back" she gives us a big hug and says she missed us! She tells us she loves us all the time. 



* She makes up words to songs and sings them. Her favorite regular song this week is "the farmer in the dell"



* Joy and Simon were dedicated at church in February...totally forgot to post pictures


* Joy lets me put braids in her hair. I love having a girl!

* On our walks Joy stops to investigate every ant, butterfly, stick, rock and poop we see.


* Joy loves to play "party". She gets out her fake food and cupcakes and eat!


* Joy loves to clean up. She cleans up her toys, wipes off her hands, and this morning she was wiping crumbs from her chair. Yesterday I spilled water and before I even came back from the other room she was wiping up the water. She is my daughter! 



No comments:

Post a Comment