Monday, March 17, 2014

Both my babies at 7 months

I was taking a stroll down memory lane (or amnesia lane as I call it... Since I can't seem to remember when Joy did what!) and was reading about Joy at 7 months. 

It is amazing how different our two children are. My blue eyed girl was almost crawling and all over the place. My brown eyed boy is super active (constant leg kicker) but not really even into rolling. Joy was a much better night sleeper and a worse day sleeper... Simon is the opposite! Simon is an even more adventurous eater than Joy. Joy looked super chubby (and had no neck!) and Simon looks lean (and has such long limbs!). However, to my surprise they weigh the same at 7 months. I guess I can stop worrying that Simon is getting enough milk since he nurses quicker than quick! 

No comments:

Post a Comment