Thursday, October 24, 2013

Joy and the twisty slide

The weather has been AMAZING the last few days. In the high 70s or low 80s and very little humidity. I can actually be outside with a baby strapped to me and NOT sweat. I tell you it is the little things that brighten up my day. Joy loves going for walks and while she is super slow she mostly stays close/holds a hand. I still bring a stroller in case of a meltdown on the way home.

She loves swings most of all (however there are no swings in close walking distance to our house) but likes slides as well. She has mastered all the slides by herself at all the parks we frequent by our house.

1 comment:

  1. She is getting so big now and can do so much more than she could when I was visiting. What a blessing you have parks nearby so she can get outside and run around :-) Namma misses her grandbabies!!

    ReplyDelete