Tuesday, June 4, 2013

8 years and counting

8 years ago when I stood at the alter at Newberg friends church I didn't realize the amazing adventure I would be entering with Brad. We thought we knew each other so well and had our lives all "figured out". We have traveled to many countries, lived in five homes in three countries, have two graduate degrees and two kids (Joy and little brother coming soon), one little dog and own furniture in a house we rent and own a home we have never spent the night in. I wouldn't trade it for the world. Although I anticipate the next few years being a but wild with two kids under two I'm glad we are doing it together. God showed me my better half when I married Brad.  Can't wait to see what the next 8 years hold. 
A picture from our wedding day and our honeymoon :)

1 comment: