Friday, January 25, 2013

Where has January gone?

It is hard to believe it is almost February and Joy's first birthday is just around the corner (I guess I should starting thinking/planning her party!).

I worked at my old school 4 days this week helping out with admissions testing (a job I used to do along side my ESL job). I was a little nervous about how it would all work out with Joy but it was great. The tests were ready for me to score during her naps and when Brad was able to take her during his lunch break and after school. We were able to use a staff apartment on the 7th floor which was very convenient. Joy's naps are very predictable now so I was able to leave her upstairs and then work downstairs and come up as she was waking up.  It was fun to see Brad during the day. However, evenings were very hectic since I couldn't do laundry, wash/stuff diapers, cook dinner, clean the house during the day. It is great to not work at school this Friday so I can catch up on all my regular jobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment