Saturday, October 13, 2012

A weekend of fun

This weekend has been a lot of fun. Brad watched Joy twice so that I could go out with friends!What a great husband I have :-)  I went to the movies on Friday night and then out to brunch this morning. Tonight Brad is off to a movie with some guys, so we are tag teaming going out to the movie since you can't really take almost 8 month old baby to the movies. I love Joy and missed her while I was out but it has been amazing to get out of the house without her, my purse is tiny without all of her accessories.

Mommy after the movie, it is amazing how quickly I walk without a 15lb weight strapped to me


Joy having a bottle with daddy (above) and Mommy at brunch with friends (below)
This weekend Joy has been practicing her crawling skills and is highly motivated to move for dog toys!  Here are some movies since Grandma Susan requested videos since she is traveling at the moment and hasn't had her dose of Joy on skype video.



1 comment:

  1. nice job trying to slow her down with socks on her feet :o)NOT working :o) So cute.

    ReplyDelete