Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Home sweet home

We are home after a very fun and full summer! It was great to see so many of our family and friends. We are happy to be back to our life and friends here. We have spent the weekend cleaning our house, buying groceries, unpacking, finding new homes for things we bought in our tiny house and feeling quite jet lagged. I have to remember how to cook since I barely cooked all summer.

Joy did GREAT on the flight, not a peep out of her. However jet lag is another story. Poor girl has a really hard time with it (like her dad) and thus we have all been a little sleep deprived and a little grumpy. This summer it took us a week to get over the jet lag so hopefully we only have a few more days of it.

Brad is at work this week for in service and school starts next week. I love the first day of school and it is a little weird that I will not be there, but Joy and I are having a very fun time together.

Here are a few pictures from before we left the US

 Yumm I love to eat everything these days
 My great grandma requested a picture and Joy cooperated with a smile

 Joy loves her activity mat and is busy rolling over



 

No comments:

Post a Comment