Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Anniversary and packing!

June 4th was our 7th anniversary. It is amazing how time flies. It seems like just yesterday I was walking down the aisle to marry my best friend. We have packed in a lot of adventures in the past 7 years  (2 MAs, 3 countries, 3 jobs each, 30 countries by Brad's 30th b-day and 1 perfect little baby). It was fun to have Joy with us as we ate brunch together and reminisced about the past 7 years. Of course we forgot our camera and Brad's iPhone (which takes most of the pictures while we are out and about).  The day was really fun and Joy was great at brunch, she sat in her stroller the whole time we ate.

Summer vacation is just a few days away and the blog will probably go on a summer vacation too (mainly because we will be with my mom and sisters, who are my main readers :-)

 Brad getting Joy ready for her bath, hoping that a bath will help her wait a little longer before she "dies of starvation". She doesn't look convinced.
 A little snooze in the swing (shhh don't tell the Babywise people)
 The suitcases are out....and the packing is in full swing. Joy really does take up a lot of space, good thing she gets a suitcase and a carry on!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to meet miss Joy in a couple days! I am all packed we leave today when I get off work- I am so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am like on of your sisters:-) Having a look at your blog at least once a week! Have a great time with all your family and friends... and enjoy the blog holiday too!

    ReplyDelete