Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas sneak peak


This Christmas my parents in law gave Brad and I money for Christmas. I think Brad is going to spend his money on something boring like a visa to India (we are going the end of January). But not me! There were a few things on my list so I went with Ruthie to go clothes shopping. My stylish sister helped me pick out some cute "skinny" jeans and a new top. I tried them on at home when we were on Skype with Tom and Lorna so they could see what they "bought" me. I made sure that they saw me wrap up the present again and put it under the tree. I think I have shown great restraint this year, as I know what all my gifts are and I have kept them under the tree. :-) Kalina requested a picture so here it is. Sorry for the squinty eyes, I can't help it with my Condie eyes and I can't unwrap the present again to take another picture. Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. You are SO cute :) Nice presents!! -Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your squinty eyes and your skinny jeans!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi honey,

    You are looking very stylish!! Very cute outfit :-) See you in a few days!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete