Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sorry for the absence

Sorry that we haven't posted anything in a while Two weekends ago Ruthie was in the hospital due to severe vomiting (she is better now). Then last Monday I fell off my bike and really skinned up my hand/chin/shoulder and hurt my jaw. I was trying to brake and ring my bell so as to not run over an old lady....I didn't run over the lady but I flipped over my handle bars. I haven't "got back on the horse" so to speak yet but maybe this Thanksgiving break.

I promise that we will post a few things during our upcoming break. We are dog sitting for friends so we will get to have Rudy stay with us off campus, which will be fun. We are planning a day hike, a day trip to China (Shenzhen) and decorate our apartment for Christmas. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment