Thursday, September 9, 2010

Here kitty kitty......


At work they wanted us all to put up our baby pictures in the staff lunch room (last month we all had up our wedding pictures....which caused some irritation to the singles). Not having baby pictures us abroad, my mom managed to find this one of me when I was 4. The cat belonged to my Grandma and his name was "Rambo", he wasn't that sweet of a kitty so I am not sure how I got him to hold still....I guess I liked getting my way (or maybe I should say I still like to :-)

3 comments:

  1. I love this picture of you !! You were such a cutie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brad and Emily,

    I just found your blog page while catching up a bit on facebook. Very fun! 'Adventure' is the perfect title for it, since you two seem to always be on one! :) It's fun to read your tales and see pictures of you living life to its fullest!

    -Katie Cornwall

    ReplyDelete