Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hong Kong here we come

We have gone back and forth as to whether or not to start a blog and we are finally taking the plunge. My (Emily) one request is that when you read it you leave a short response so we know you are reading it and we are not sending our thoughts/feelings/adventures out into the great beyond.
Enjoy following our new adventure in Hong Kong. We have packed up our house in Egypt, are enjoying a few more weeks with family/friends in the U.S and in less than a month will be adjusting to our new life in Hong Kong.

13 comments:

  1. Thanks, Emily (and Brad). Great to hear from you. Keep up the good work. What will you be doing in Hong Kong? How long?

    Ralph and Wanda Beebe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am adding you to my blog list right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, Emily! I look forward to reading about your far east adventures.

    ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm following you! And....what? Are you moving to Hong Kong???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, now that I know about it, I'll be reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Job! We're all just waiting to read about your next set of adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As long as there is a link to it from Liz's site we're all about it (just kidding - you'll get your own bookmark!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES- I/we will be following... i'm sure starting a new life in Asia will inspire you for lots of blogs... be blessed! Anneloes

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will definitely peek in now and then! I love living vicariously!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Emily! I'm reading! ... Loved seeing the photo of Condies & Yoders together. Tried not to be jealous that we missed joining that reunion!

    ReplyDelete